Cannot be returned or exchanged
- Article L121-21-8 : Created by LAW (in France) n°2014-344 of 17 march 2014 – art. 9 (V)
The right of withdrawal may not be exercised for contracts for the supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or protection of health
In accordance with Article 34 of Law N° 2014-344 of 17 March 2014, these provisions introduced by Article 9 of the said Law shall apply to contracts concluded after 13 June 2014.
Terms and conditions for professionals (Pharmacists)
- SHIPPING COSTS: postage and packing are offered for orders over 100 € HT in metropolitan France. For orders less than 100 € HT, they are 8 €. Other countries, please contact us.
- SHIPPING: the package is shipped within 2 working days as soon as the order is taken, except in case of stock shortages or holiday periods which would then be reported by e-mail to the customer.
- PAYMENT – Payment by check or bank transfer upon receipt of the order.
- SALE PRICE – Prices valid from 01/05/2017 to 31/12/2017 only for metropolitan France.
The recommended selling prices given on our invoices are to be applied because Machouyou is an innovation without competitor.
- RESERVATIONS – The Buyer must ensure that the delivery is correct. In the event of damages, he must make reservations with the deliveryman and inform Machouyou by registered letter with AR within a maximum of 48 hours.
- NO AVAILABILITY – Machouyou will not be obliged to accept all orders and will not be held liable towards the customer in case of delayed delivery or temporary or permanent non-availability of products.
- RIGHT OF RETRACTION – Cosmetic products, hygiene, health are excluded from any exchange or return. Right of withdrawal suspended according to article L 121.21.8 of the Consumer Code, for reasons of hygiene and protection of health.
- WARRANTY CONDITIONS OF MACHOUYOU AND MISS BROSSETTE
Machouyou and Miss Brossette are covered by the guarantees described below.
The Guarantee of the Machouyou Medical Device and the Miss Brossette Toothbrush Applicator apply when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended by their use. All returns will be subject to inspection and approval by Machouyou prior to any replacement or repairs being authorized. This warranty is valid only in metropolitan France.
Covered by the guarantee described here:
– Manufacturing defects, subject to normal conditions of use.
It is advisable for any user to go see the manuals on the site machouyou.com and on the machouyou apllication.
- MODALITY OF IMPLEMENTATION OF THE GUARANTEE:
– If Machouyou or Miss Brossette fails to make the garment, the customer shall send at his own expense the Machouyou, Machouyou or Miss Brossette headquarters and the corresponding invoice showing the date of the transaction, surname, first name, telephone and mailing address. After analysis by Machouyou Quality Service, and if it appears that the fault is indeed attributable to Machouyou, an exchange of the product(s) will be carried out. Machouyou will send the product to the customer at the address indicated by him.
- RESTRICTIONS APPLICABLE TO THE WARRANTY OF MACHOUYOU AND MISS BROSSETTE PRODUCTS:
The Machouyou and Miss Brossette product warranty does not authorize the customer to claim a refund of the price paid in the event of a defective or damaged product.
Damage and / or defects resulting from progressive wear and normal wear (such as silicone discoloration or silicone deterioration) are not covered.
Damage resulting from abuse (such as tears, cuts and holes, use of force, modifications made by the customer) and cosmetic damage (eg, stains or scratches) are not covered either.
Under no circumstances will we cover consequential and indirect damages (loss of time or other similar expenses).
Other damages not covered are damages caused by transport companies (postal, air, rail) or other transport damage (eg damage caused by air pressure, cuts, tears, etc.). ). Complaints about transport damage should be addressed to the carrier.
- DISPUTES – In the event of a dispute, jurisdiction is conferred on the competent courts of Bordeaux (33000), notwithstanding the plurality of defendants or the third party.